Wednesday, October 1, 2008

World Card Making Day!

So in celebration of World Card Making Day, Stampin' Up! has a very special offer on the simply sent card kits and card elements. They will be 20% off from Oct 4-11th. These kits are perfect for you if you don't have very many supplies, there is a really cute card elements set for christmas cards and you can make 18 cards with that card elements package!

What's the difference between a Card Elements set and a Card Kit? The Elements have paper and accessories, and the stamp sets are sold separately. The card kits come with paper, accessories, ink, adhesive, stamps and envelopes! The only thing missing would be scissors!

Even those of you from far away can order these from me during the week of October 4th-11th at 20% off. Just go to my Stampin' Up! Website and click "Shop Now." Contact me if you have any difficulty doing so.

Those of you that are in town, or will be. I'm holding two open houses.

#1 Sunday, October 5th 1000am-5:oopm
#2 Wednesday, October 8th 4pm-10:00pm

I will have cards ready for you to put together ($2/card), I will have decor elements displayed, and I will have a drawing for everyone that places an order, whoever I pick will get the Hostess benefits for the orders! That's free product, you can't beat that.

If you want to be entered into the drawing you must order from me on the phone or in person. If you order online from me, you will not be entered in the drawing. (the hostess benefits will already be yours on orders >$150. Also, if you order from me (on the phone or in person) the products will be shipped to my house so think about that when you make your decision.

I will also have door prizes that you will need to attend the workshop to receive.

Exciting times!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment