Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WCMD cards

I have finally scanned in the cards I made for WCMD! I think they are pretty darn cute, myself! The 4 ladies that attended really enjoyed making the cards.


Stamps: Deck the Halls, Season of Joy, Contempo Alphabet
Paper: Old Olive CS, Not Quite Navy CS, Whisper White CS, Ski Slope DSP, Real Red CS
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Silver Cord, Scallop Edge Punch
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1


Stamps: Scandinavian Season, Season of Joy
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze CS, Real Red CS, Ski Slope DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Chalks, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Real Red Brad, Chocolate Chip Ribbon.
Techniques: Poppin Pastels
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1


This one I CASED (copy and share everything) from Understand Blue's Blog. You can find the original here. You might notice that I did change a few things, but I got the idea from her.
Stamps: Eat, Drink & Be Scary, Halloween Frights, Season of Friendship
Paper: Ghostly Greetings DSP, Pumpkin Pie CS, Whisper White CS, Chocolate Chip CS, Pumpkin Pie CS.
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun
Accessories: Basic Black Ribbon, Tag and Small Tag punch, Ribbon Hole Punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, White Gel Pen, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Techniques: Rock and Roll
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 2

I CASED this card from Jenn D, here. And again you'll notice that I actually changed quite a bit. (After I made the card and went back to look at hers, I realized that I had changed more than I thought! But I was thinking about her card when I made it.) Definitely the simplest card I made.
Stamps: Tasty Sweet
Paper: Ghostly Greetings DSP, Pumpkin Pie CS, Whisper White CS, Summer Sun CS, Kiwi Kiss CS, Close to Cocoa CS.
Ink: Basic Black, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Scallop Square punch
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1

No comments:

Post a Comment