Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's official! :D

I finally got around to applying for my business license! I realized that I wanted to have a business account for my Demonstratorship, so that I can keep track of my monies from SU! I hope I filled it out right...it was so darn confusing!!

$15 isn't bad...

_____________

In other news, if you haven't heard about it, or seen it yet, starting November 1st you can buy the Country Living stamping kit! It is absolutely FABULOUS! The greatest part about it is that the possibilities are endless with it! You can make cards, ornaments, home decorations, etc. It comes with a stamp set, 3 stampin spots, craft ink reinker, adhesive, ribbon, accessories, chipboard, cardstock...GLITTER!! All you need are scissors, and you could get away with out having them! :D

I'll show you projects later....but seriously you'll want to buy it.

AND if you want to buy it, you should host a party with me, because if you want it, you know your friends will too...and just think of all the money and free stamps you'll get right there!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment