Monday, September 15, 2008

Successful class, and ONLINE ordering!

So yesterday, almost two days ago now that it is late...I had my first class. It went very well, everyone said they enjoyed it, and everyone was happy with their creations. :D I will post a picture later of everyone's frames. I let everyone choose what color glitter they wanted for their letter and for their frame. And I let them pick out their letter. They also picked the stamp they wanted for inside their frame, and some of them got pretty creative! :D I'll add it to this post later, tomorrow hopefully.

__________________

I just want to share this with you all: ONLINE ORDERING is up and running!! This means that you can be anywhere in the world and order products from me! You can even be in IOWA! ;)
All you have to do is go to my website and click shop now. You can look at the products, and see what you want to buy. (Or to view the products, look at the catalog, then search for it in the shopping "search" field.) It's very simple! And of course if you have any problems, just call me and I'll help troubleshoot it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment