Monday, September 15, 2008

Decor Elements!!

Okay, so if you aren't familiar with Stampin' Up! products, already, you might think that the company only sells rubber stamps, paper, ink and accessories. (I admit, before I joined, I thought that was all that Stampin' Up! produced.) However, this is not the case! Stampin' Up! also makes great home decor products! I'll post a link to the brochure that will be a permanent part of this blog, along with the catalog.

Today, Demonstrators were able to preview (and preorder some of) the upcoming Decor Elements that won't be available until October 1st. Let me tell you that I am very very very excited for them!!! :D There are several Christmas ones, including Santa in his sleigh, a Christmas countdown, and some Seasonal sayings. I LOVE THEM!! :D They are offered in new colors as well. And OH! there are some classroom designs, and some designs for a nursery! :D

A little information on these Decor Elements: basically they are vinyl wall stickers. They are removable on most surfaces. Paint cannot be fresh, it must be dried for at least a week I think before they should be applied. They are easy to apply, just as easy to remove, for apartment dwellers, or people who like to change things up a bit. However, I feel that if you are going to invest in them, you might want them to stay with you. So they can be applied to other items like glass jars, bowls, decorative boxes, plates etc. I applied one of the Manhattan Flowers on the wall in my living room above the entryway into the kitchen, and I put the other two Manhattan Flowers on a cupboard that will move with us when we do move. (The greatest part of all is that the Decor Elements jive well with the other products, so you can make a small paper decoration with stamps and Designer Series paper, and it coordinates with the Decor Elements! My Manhattan Flowers are Chocolate Chip, which is on of the Earth Element colors.) Enjoy! :D And look forward to October!! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment