Saturday, September 13, 2008

First class tomorrow!

Here is a little preview of the class I'll be teaching tomorrow. It's a class on Heat and Stick Powder, which is really neat stuff. Kind of messy, but cool. The heat and stick powder, is applied to a stamped image, or just applied to paper with ink, and when heated it becomes a powerful adhesive. Then glitter is applied, and it is heat set so that the glitter does not flake off! I really like playing with it. It is hard to see, in these pictures, but I want to share it anyway! :D
This is made with chipboard, a Loads of Letters "A" and the frame was from a bulk order for demonstrators only, but you can also get it in "On Board Something Seasonal" (you get four) or in "On Board Essentials" (you get one). I used fine cosmo glitter Rose Pink and Light Blue. I stamped the heart from Best Wishes and More, in Passion Pink on Whisper White Cardstock.
This card is 3 3/4 square (kind of still not good at the cutting...). It is folded from whisper white cardstock. I used Chocolate Chip cardstock, and stamped Happy and Birthday from Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp set. I also edged the cardstock in Chocolate Chip ink. I used 4 square pieces of chipboard (again from the bulk order; they are in the center of the frame). I stamped the cake from Fun & Fast notes, and used chalks and blender pens to color the cake. I used a versamarker to color the frosting and trace the heart flames and added dazzling diamonds glitter. I stamped with a Fall Flair (a hostess set) stamp in versamark on each square and added dazzling diamonds glitter.
So exciting!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment