Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday x2

So today I made two cards in honor of my Aunt JoAnne, and sister (in-law)'s birthdays. They were both born on 9/23. Today was their birthday dinner celebration, they chose The Outback Steakhouse. They were both pretty easy (I only had 1.5 hours to make them both. I started with Michelle's and only had 20 minutes to do Aunt JoAnne's!)


Aunt JoAnne's Card

Stamps: Party Hearty
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Pink Pirouette 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Techniques: Rock and Roll
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1
Michelle's Card


Stamps: A Happy Heart (available in the upcoming MINI Catalog!), Best Wishes and More
Paper: Georgia Peach DSP, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Bold Brights Button, Adhesive Die Cut, Gold elastic cord (available in the upcoming MINI Catalog!), Cream halfback pearl (small), scallop edge punch.
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1

As you can see, one of the stamps, and one of the accessories I used are a sneak peek for the Holiday Mini catalog that will be out the first of October! That means two great things happen on October 1st, #1: The new DECOR ELEMENTS are available for ordering! #2: The Holiday Mini Catalog, is available to order from!!

Either order online from me, or call me and I'll help you order! (Or leave a comment! I'm open to all! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment