Monday, September 22, 2008

As promised...




Here is a picture from the class I had, nearly everyone's card turned out the same, except a few got creative on me! (No complaints, I actually like it because I learn a little something everytime these girls and I get together!)



From Left-Right: Top: Mine. Terri's, using Fall Flair (a Hostess set). Marilyn's, also using fall flair, and she colored it in with chalks (she made hers for Sharmell, her daughter).
Bottom: My Aunt JoAnne, using Best Wishes & More. My Mom, using Fall flair as well. And last, but not least, Michelle, using the Best Wishes & More stamp set also.
The picture does not give them justice, at all! My good camera had no battery, so I had to use my old camera, and I've realized that my camera isn't as good as the new one we have. We decided that these frames would make really cute magnets, and if you did have a picture small enough, they would look great with a picture in them. I was happy with the results, and I think they were too! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment