Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Congrats on your Baby!

I made a card for my cousin who will be having a baby soon (or possibly has already had a baby...I'm just waiting for the word).

This card is very very simple, I used the Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit and two stamps, one from Sale-a-bration, and another from last catalog's hostess stamp sets. It is all on Whisper White Cardstock. And if you're wondering, I used Pink Passion ink. (I used a marker to color only the carriage from the hostess set stamp)

There are a couple new promotions going on right now.

1. The new Occasions Mini is out...and you need to see all the lovely stamps in there!! :D It is amazing. And if you spend $40 on products in the Occasions Mini you get any one item on the "Under $10" page in the Spring/summer catalog, Free!! (You just can't beat free!)

2. If you have been thinking about becoming a SU! Demonstrator, even if just for the wonderful discount...now is the time! SU! is offering a payment plan on the starter kit, but to do this you will need to fill out paperwork, and not complete the agreement online. Contact me if you would like to do this.

3. And the free catalog promotion is still going on! Thru April 30th, if you place an order online with me, you will get a catalog free! (that is a $9.95 value!) :D And if you spend $40 on the Occasions mini products...you'll also get a free item from the "under $10" page!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment