First of all, I must apologize for those of you who received invitations that fell apart when you opened them. Some of the adhesive we bought was not very good, and we tried to re-adhesi-fy the ones that were falling apart, but I don't think we found all of the invitations in need.
In all, we made 145 invitations!
So I have to say that I used mostly Stampin' Up! products. The only supplies that were not SU! product, were vellum, envelopes, and eyelets. We also bought adhesive when we ran out of SU! adhesive, which wasn't the best decision we've ever made.
I got inspiration from MoonlightStamper, visit her blog to see her beautiful work!
Here is a collage of Jamaal's Mom, my mom and dad, and my Aunt all helping me with the invitations. Embossing, embossing, embossing....we are your local experts on embossing....
Here is a photo of the front of the invite.
Detailing on the front of the invitation.
Embossing on the front of the invite...so much work, but so worth it!!
With the flap open...