Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day


I am on a kick right now. I hope it sticks. My goal is to stamp and create at least once a month. But hopefully more often than that.


I wanted to make a different sized/shaped card this time. Isn't the Hershey Kiss cute? Go here to see where I found this cute idea!

Paper: Real Red Textured CS (3-1/4" x 6-1/4") for the base as well as the Scallop Trim border, and one 1-3/8" square punch; Whisper White CS (6" x 6", scored at 3") for the card; Basic Gray CS (2-7/8" square) and strip cut at 1/2", Pink Pirouette CS using 1-3/8" square punch; Love Impressions Specialty Designer Series Paper (Retired) cut using 1-3/8" square punch 
Ink: None (except I did use it on the inside of the card.) :)
Stamps: None (except on the inside)
Accessories: Love Impressions Rub-ons (Retired), Aluminum foil (to wrap around a piece of CS punched with the Blossom Petals Builder Punch); Tissue paper for the kiss (I hand wrote "Love")
Punches: 1-3/8" Square Punch; Blossom Petals Builder Punch; Scallop Trim Border Punch
Adhesives: Dimensionals and Snail

Secret #1: I used the 1-3/8" punch to make the paper ribbon. It is a super easy way to make a sentiment pop. 
Secret #2: I don't actually own the Blossom Petals Builder Punch (but will order it next chance I get!) So I had to trace it from the catalog to get a Hershey Kiss like I wanted. 




No comments:

Post a Comment