Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You take the cake!

My husband had a birthday last month, and this is what I made for him.
Stamps: Party Hearty
Paper: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Inks: (I actually used Stampin' Write Markers) Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango
Extras: Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Versamarker, Crystal Effects, Stampin' Dimensionals

Close up of the sentiment. I love this new punch!! Can you believe if you spend $50 in products, you can get this punch for free??!! It is fabulous!

Another close up, this time of the crystal effects on the flames, and you can also see the Iridescent Ice e.p here as well. I love the subtle effect this adds. Crystal effects are really easy to use to add a little dimension to your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment